Subject: Data Protection - More “Art” than “Science”? Not with the New OASIS PMRM Privacy Analysis Methodology

Hi Jed,

Here is our PMRM blog. I was waiting for the additional credentials from Michael Willet, but I decided to send this on to you now.

I am also excited to share with you that the OASIS team is going to develop the first round of an open source tool that will demonstrate how one might automate the PMRM model and methodology!

As we have dialoged with Sam, we are moving forward to create another blog and paper that addresses how the privacy office might continue to build a privacy engineering discipline base upon who is doing what in this space.

Here is the information regarding those that have signed the blog:

John T. Sabo, CISSP
Chair, OASIS PMRM Technical Committee

besMichele Drgon, CIPM
President --- DataProbity