Subject: RE: [pmrm] Death of Michael Willett

Thanks John,

This is sad news indeed -- I've known Michael from way back in the 1990s when he and I attended the Trusted Computing Group. At the time he was still with Seagate. Good guy, will be missing him.

Sincerely,

/thomas/

 |   Thomas Hardjono
 |   CTO - Connection Science
 |   Massachusetts Institute of Technology
 |   http://connection.mit.edu
 |
 |   e: hardjono[at]mit.edu
 |   m: +1 781 729 9559
 |   w: hardjono.mit.edu

From: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org [pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org] on behalf of Dawn Jutla [dawn.jutla@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 6:55 PM
To: John.Annapolis Verizon
Cc: pmrm@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear John:

It is very sad news indeed. I too will remember Michael's clever brain, his many contributions to digital privacy, security, and trust management, his work with you and his leadership and kind encouragement to us all continuing well after his retirement, as well as his enjoyment and pride in his family and arrival of his grandchildren. His fourth grandchild being born a few months ago - Eleanor Grace Willett.  At that time Michael had also mentioned the fullness of his life and the fun he was having practising his profession saying he was having adventures with promoting self-encrypting storage and his consulting @ www.drivetrust.com<http://www.drivetrust.com>.

We will remember Dr. Willett with deep appreciation. Deepest condolences to his beloved family.

Sincerely,
Dawn