Subject: Re: [pmrm] Death of Michael Willett

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016, <john.annapolis@verizon.net> wrote:
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Michael-Willett&lc=4233&pid=183215562&mid=7223943

Thank you to John for kindly providing the above link, to which I have posted this and encourage others to do so if they are so moved:

Dear friends, our OASIS technical standards community will miss Michael profoundly.  We benefited greatly from his expertise and tremendously enjoyed his company and camaraderie. Please accept our profound condolences, but also our warm appreciation for his life, mind and heart. Kind regards, Jamie Clark, OASIS

regards  JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff
www.twitter.com/JamieXML