provision-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: wvancrey@go2call.com

Name: William Vancrey
Title: Project Engineer
Regarding Specification: SPML 2.0

I'm interesting in using SPML 2.0 in a new Provisioning interface at Go2Call.com.  I have a good feel for the SPML spec, but could use a little insight into the <data> element.  I understand it is meant to be flexible, but are there a set of standard schemas to start with, such as User.dtd, Account.dtd, Customer.dtd, etc?

If this in not the correct place for this question, perhaps you could lead me to a more appropriate forum?

Thanks,

William Vancrey
Go2Call.com