provision-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: rudolf.woehrl@siemens.com

Name: Rudolf Wöhrl
Title:
Regarding Specification: pstc-spml2-cs-01 (SPMLv2)

modifyRequest:
I don't see how the move to another parent entity could be realized. This would mean to modify the parent container of the PSO, which is not part of the PSO's schema data.
A delete with succeeding add won't work with providers that associate their own unique identifier with each new entity.

updatesResponse:
I think an UpdatesResponse which neither provides the modifications themselves nor current data at update time does not help very much.

DSMLv2 profile:
Ch 4.2.3, l.342 should read "If only a subset ..." instead of "If ony a subset ...".