Subject: [provision] Proposed F2F Dates through June 2002

Folks

In order that we might better facilitate full committee attendance at
future F2F meetings, the F2F#1 working group took a stab at proposed
dates for the next two F2F meetings.  Based on a straw-man time-line for
the process, we deduced the following:

* We need to UC/Requirements/domain model and glossary completed by end
of March beginning of April.  We should therefore have F2F#2 at the end
of March.

* We need to have at the very least an extremely rough, very first cut
outline of the specification by early June.  We should therefore have
F2F#3 in May.

Therefore, I propose we solicit proposals for the above and start an
Evite to conclude this over the next 10 days.  The F2F#1 WG proposes the
following; if you wish to add to these please do so now:

Proposed F2F#2 March 25/26 West Coast - host Business Layers
Proposed F2F#3 May 14/15 East Coast - looking for a host

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360                    PGP  0x8AC67C6F