Subject: [provision] Face to face meetings March and May

Folks

We have a west coast 3/25-26 F2F#2 on the calendar. This is less than two weeks away and there has been no discussion on the list re accepting this proposal.  I have therefore created an Evite poll to check attendance.    Can you make it?  Please answer the Evite poll.

If you don’t get an Evite message along with this then I’ve probably missed you – mail me and I’ll add you to the poll.

I’ll do the same for the proposed Easy Coast F2F#3 date in May.

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset
YIM    drolls_waveset