Subject: [provision] Proposed Agenda - PSTC Conference call 4/15/2002

Below is the proposed straw-man for Monday's conference call. If you
have any other business please forward it to me before 11am CDT.

Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 4/12/2002
Time 12 noon CDT.

Proposed Agenda
---------------
12:00	Order and role-call

12:05 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 3/18/2002
Minutes available here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200203/msg00018.html

12:10 Use Cases
We haven't moved very far through the review of the submitted use cases.
Discuss how we move this forward at a faster pace.  Set some deadlines,
discuss specific cases as required.

12:45 IBM WSDL Question/proposal
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200203/msg00011.html
Please re read the following and let's discuss

13:00 Adjourn

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360                    PGP  0x8AC67C6F