Subject: [provision] Agenda for 11/11/2002 PS-TC Conference Call

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 11/11/2002
Time 12 noon CST.

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - 12:05 Order and role-call
-------------------------------

2 - 12:08 Vote to accept and publish minutes of committee meeting
10/28/2002
----
Available in [1]

3 - 12:10 Vote to accept additional use case 19
RA - PSP Delete PSTD use case identified included on page 23 of latest
editors draft [1].

4 - 12:12 Face-2-Face Arrangements 10/19-20
Discuss ideas for best use of our time. I propose that we approach the
two days with the intension of breaking into sub team to look at issues
and work items that best fit skills interests of the attendees, but
basically working from something like the following:

- Discuss deliverable and as introduced in [3]
- Update the task outline first discussed in [4]
- Single track or sub groups to look at:
	- Project plan and time line, task list and allocating owners
	- Expanding the current proposal [5] for core protocol
	- Discuss bindings
	- Discuss possible profiles for AuthN

5 - 12:?? Motion to Adjourn
---------------------------
To reconvene 19/20/2002 at F2F#3 (pending quorum.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/minutes/pstc-minutes-1028
2002.html
[2]