Subject: SPML 2.0 Submission

I've attached the IBM/Tivoli submission for consideration by the committee.
It should be noted that the documents contained in this package provide
implementations of some general features, such as notifications and
asynchronous operations, that may in future take advantage of
standardization efforts by other bodies and committees.  Portions of the
specification may also benefit from ongoing work in the general management
standards surrounding Web Services.  I'm sure all of the members of the
committee agree that the work of the PSTC should comfortably interoperate
with these standards in a consistent way.

To view the document, unzip the attachment and open
docs/specification/index.html.
Gerry

(See attached file: wsp.zip)

wsp.zip