Subject: OpenSPML 2.0 Toolkit v1.0 is available.

Hi All,

Good news - v1.0 of the toolkit is ready.  You can find it at
http://www.openspml.org.  Follow the links for the download.

What's new since rc3?

* Example Provider *

We've added a new .jar (and source) to the distribution that includes a
example Provider that implements the Core of SPML 2.0 in front of a
(very) simple object store.

Developing this proved to be valuable as it led to a couple of changes
in the toolkit.

* Toolkit Changes *

First, the DSML profile classes are easier to work with as they now play
more nicely with the XML Marshallers.

Second, some convenience methods have been added (or made more
convenient). For example, the convenience method in Extensible that
finds OpenContentElements of a given class will now look inside adapters
to see of the delegate matches the class and will include any matches in
the result.

And of course, a few bug fixes have been committed.

* Summing Up *

We're calling this 1.0.  There's more coming in the future, if you have
any ideas, feedback, complaints, etc, send them to
toolkit-discuss@openspml.org.  (Yes, the email list is up and running.)

Cheers,
--Kent

Kent Spaulding