regrep-comment message

Subject: Re: [regrep-comment] MIME Types for ExtrinsicObject.

  Uday,

   I'm not sure if this is the best answer, but just trying to draw from
the typical
web server behavior ...   Typically a web server has a default MIME type
configured
for any file type (i.e. extension) it doesn't know.   Many a web server
defaults this
to text/plain (in the 'old' days of NCSA web servers), others (maybe
'these days')
tend to default this to application/octet-stream, which seems to be the
most appropriate
thing to do !!!

    JohnS