Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] USE CASE Action Items

Folks:
Thanks for a dynamic meeting. I provide the list of USE CASE titles (and
one full example) to help us deal with the action items of -
* Suggest modifications to the Template structure e.g. add column
'Scenario Supported'
* Describe scenarios for SCM usage e.g. Tourism Service (such as, SATINE);
e-Gov Services (such as, PS MOD project).

8)Ontology search supporting ontology development

7)Extend information model with user-defined classes
Discover content using semantic queries

6)Associate 2 RegistryObjects using an Ontology Class

5)Classify content using Ontology class

4)Collaborative ontology development

3)eBusiness Industry Dictionary: BP catalogue

2)eBusiness Industry Dictionary: nouns

1)BCM mapping between artifacts to understand conceptual information,
independent of variations in tagging schemas or
the variety of applications in us
<quote who="ewallace@cme.nist.gov">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums