Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] [Use Case] EKW1 Ontology search for ontologydevelopment

Evan,

This use case seems like a sub-use case of:

[Use Case] #3 Collaborative ontology development

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-semantic/200401/msg00035.html

Do you and others see it that way too?

BTW Carl and I will begin organizing out use cases into web pages on our
web site soon.
We will then hyperlink related use cases.

--
Regards,
Farrukh