Subject: RE: Tracking Core Component use

Although it sounds like a 'neat' technical mechanism and you may think it doesn't apply, I can imagine the subject of "the Registry can tell us which core components and varients are most often used" might be risking some privacy scrutiny; being a public standard on the public Internet ?!!
As opposed to early days of B2C when there wasn't a lot of focus, Internet privacy today is a very very serious business issue. Does that apply for B2B, .. I'm not sure but as a business end user I know of many instances when company's don't want others to see what data and trading relationships are
being thought of and conducted.
I can also imagine there's a few interesting legal questions that might be asked about what laws/rules govern RegRep ops.

You asked for some "thoughts here".
-Dave