Subject: [regrep] Re: Core Components Specifications

Message text written by bhaugen
>Or, when I am trying to get the ideas across to
somebody who does not know UML/XML, I will use
any combination of handwaving, chicken scratches
and props that cause the listeners to "get it".

So if a new and better technology comes along,
the business requirements will either not change
at all, or change much more slowly.
<<<<

Whose idea was keyboard, mice and 2D screens anyway?

Now if we can only link the video of Bob Haugen explaining
the business model - and generate the XML directly from that....

DW.