Subject: [regrep] Links to latest V3 proposals

Team,

First please note that I have just today posted the "Iteration Support
for Queries" proposal. Since the changes are relatively minor, and since
the query sub-team is missing a lead, I ask that all main TC members
review this proposal and provide feedback.

For your convenience here are the links to latest proposal published
within sub-teams thus far that I know of:

Cooperating Registries:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-cooperating/200207/msg00003.html

REST Interface to Registry:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-cooperating/200207/msg00004.html

Event Notification:
    Currently not yet published to sub-team. Look for it in:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-notification/

Iteration Support for Queries:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-query/200207/msg00000.html

Security (This is a questionnaire seeking input rather than a proposal):

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep-security/200207/msg00000.html

I could not find the CC proposal. Can anyone help?

Please post any corrections or omissions as response to this thread.