Subject: Re: [regrep] Content-based discovery proposal version 0.2

<Nicholas Berry>
The "Asset URL" is the download link to the DTD itself.
</Nicholas Berry>

Haven't reviewed the document yet, but I assume that "Asset URL" would translate to "External Link". However, I think that it would be better if "DTD itself" is "stored" in the ebXML repository and accessed, managed, ... as such, instead of being downloaded.

Nikola