Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

I really don't understand this debate.  As far as I can see, some people
want CCTS to be referenced in ebRS to instill confidence in certain
communities that need positive affirmation that CC-in-registry is a
supported use case.  Apart from that, all that we need is for CEFACT ATG
to decide what the CC XML serialization is going to look like.  When
they do, maybe some of us on Regrep will put together a content indexing
stylesheet to support it and make the apropriate reference.

I don't advocate people calling any home cooked XML or CSV a core
component in their XML registry...I think that will just muddy the waters.

-Matt