Subject: RE: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Dave,
Of course my simple example was very simple and far from definitive, but
more to highlight that as with CC - BP also will require Registry
services.

What you mention sounds like an interesting approach to load
classification, although I think there will be more needed within the
registry when I look at some of the team's latest draft work. Also there
may be even more requirements since I've seen some work recently from
Christina Portillo who compared the ebXML RegRep with the UDDI Registry,
and drew some very good additional points industry will need from both
specs - to make them more useful.

As I mentioned, once the BP Catalog team have finished and released
their approved Technical Report, we'll share the requirements with the
Oasis Registry team.

-Dave