Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: New Pilot: "Web Services and Registries"]

Joseph:

Please count Yellow Dragon Software in. In fact, we set up a full scale
registry at:

http://registry.yellowdragonsoft.com:81/index.jsp

to support whatever ebXML Registry functionality you need. We also have
the HTTP accessor libraries to allow you to build a custom client or we
offer the ability to access content via the HTTP accessor.

I have made a classification node for this pilot under

~/Pilot Projects/ UDDI-ebXML Interoperability tests/

Your PPT is already in the /documents node.

We will get you an account so you have permissions to add nodes/content etc.

cheers

Duane Nickull

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
Project Team Lead - UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329