Subject: [PRELIMINARY INFORMATION] Re: [regrep] Core Components Walkthrough - 8/21/03

All,

In anticipation of Thursday's walkthrough, please find the attached
"Requirements Mapping" document. This is an updated version of one sent
last week. This version has the CCTS spec requirements in the left
column, and our proposed handling of each requirement on the right. This
version contains up to [S30] inclusive, and incorporates most of the
basic concepts.

Please feel free to review this document if you have time between now
and Thursday. I'll send out an updated version Thursday before our call
that will cover the remaining requirements.

Please also feel free to express questions/comments on our TC listserv.

Thanks,
Joe

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

> Hope everyone enjoyed the (painful?) walkthrough of the Core Components
> presentation on our last TC call. For our next TC call (8/21), the Core
> Components Review subcommittee will be presenting details on our
> implementation of the Core Components in the Registry architecture. More
> specifically, we will be walking through Section 7 of the Core
> Components Technical Specification [1], and discussing our handling of
> each requirement in that section.
>
> If you'd like to get a leg up on this call, please feel free to review
> Section 7 of the CCTS in advance.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions on this section - Happy
> Reading!
>
> Joe
>
> [1] http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2002-12-19-a.html
> (under "Principal references" at end, select [source .ZIP]

> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php

CC Review - REQUIREMENTS MAPPING.doc

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano