Subject: Re: [regrep] Web Site update request

><Quote2>
>Your comment: "It is also listed as being copyright OASIS,
></Quote2>
>
>I honestly don't see why this is not a black-and-white issue. My
>question is: should this be copyright OASIS? My assumption is no, as it
>was not developed under OASIS. I really don't understand why there is
>any ambiguity here. I would recommend that we defer this issue to
>Kathryn to take up with Karl Best et al.

mm1: On your concern about the content of the case study, I would be
happy to discuss with the originators.  As per this copyright question,
this has been discussed at length by OASIS management in conjunction
with Jamie Clark and I would anticipate Karl Best is aware of it.  We
had several key meetings in JMT on this issue.  You are correct that
there is no ambiguity although not under the assumptions you have made.

Thank you.