Subject: QoS in ebXML Registry?

During one of my recent client meetings (for service discovery within
DoD), the issue of QoS came up as an important topic.

I don't have access to the UDDI TC item I reference here (I'm not a
member of the UDDI TC), but I understand that the UDDI TC has been
working on a TN called "Representing Web Services Quality of Service
Information in UDDI"[1]. Without knowing the details beyond what is in
[1], have we given any thought to this issue for our specifications?

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-spec/200404/msg00005.html
--
Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano