Subject: XML2004 abstract deadline: May 7

This deadline is May 7. Lets discuss abstract ideas on this thread.

Here are some ideas we been considering recently in various forums:

-Semantic Content Management Using ebXML Registry (present work of the
SCM SC, Carl Mattocks, Farrukh, ....)
Carl, please confirm if you can take ownership of this?

-Vocabulary Management Using ebXML Registry (present the work of the UK
egov pilot, Paul Spencer, Farrukh, Duane, ....)
Duane, please confirm if you can take ownership of this per our
discussions at Amsterdam?

Any other ideas?

Thanks.