Subject: FW: ebXMLrr project

Title: Message
Ullas Kamath is working on a project to set up a statewide registry of XML schemas and WSDL specs based on ebXML.  Please send Ullas any pointers or lessons learned.  They are also interested in level of effort and skill sets needed.

Thanks,
Kathryn
-----Original Message-----
From: Kamath, Ullas [mailto:UKaMath@mail1.dps.state.mn.us]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:44 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: ebXMLrr project

Hi Kathryn,

I am a systems architect for the CriMNet Project at the state of Minnesota.  CriMNet Project is an integration backbone connecting disparate law enforcement and criminal justice systems using XML and SOAP exchanges.  We would like to set up a statewide registry of XML schemas and WSDL specs based on your open source model.  I was wondering if you or someone in your project team might be willing to give me some pointers on what it takes to set up such a registry.  Information regarding level of effort and key skill sets would be most useful.  Thanks in advance,

Ullas Kamath

CriMNet Project

MN Department of Public Safety

651-793-2716