Subject: Proposal to change regrep TC meeting time

Hi Kathryn,

As you know, we are seeing a tremendous upsurge of interest in our TC's
work across the world.
In particular we have new members joining the TC from Europe.

The current meeting time of 4:30PM-6:30PM US ET is not suitable for
participation by European members. For that matter it is not ideal for
US East Coast either as it classhes with typical dinner hour.

I would like to propose that we meet at the earliest possible time
suitable for US PT. For example 9AM US PT would be 12PM US ET and 5-7PM
in Europe.
I am personally partial to 9AM US PT on Thursdays (our regular meeting
day every second week).

Would it be OK to have people respond to this thread as follows:

-Indicate whether 9AM US PT on Thursdays works for you

-If not indicate which other days of the week you are available at 9AM PT

I hope we can consider this time change propoal so that we can be more
inclusive in our TC meetings? Thanks for your consideration.