Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: IECM Standards Proposal

I think the most obvious need in CMS interoperability is the ability to
leverage the power of federation. Especially the ability to enable
federated content discovery via federated classification.

As a very concrete step forward I suggest that the TC review the paper
"managing medical ontologies, OWL & eBusiness registry , repository" I
produced AND then the full IHE XDS (cross document sharing) guidelines
that describe how the  Registry & Repository facilitate info sharing by
multiple organizations.

carl

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums