Subject: Re: [regrep] Is Demand for ebXML As a Framework Fading? (Was RE: [regrep] Proposed changes to ebMS Binding and HTTP Binding)

Joe,

Quite the contrary.  After suffering years of sledging from the vendor
community and their symbiotic analyst community - real people are
seeing past the FUD and realizing that for B2B deployments the
ebXML framework - founded on lessons learned from twenty years
of eBusiness - contains the right level of technology adoption to
give proven reliable investment returns with low risk factors.

Not only that - but the ebXML Framework itself has significant
new water-shed enhancements with the new BPSS V2, ebMS V3
and Registry V3 available, not too mention complementary
technologies such as CAM and contextual content handling.

Major funded projects are in progess for 2005 in all three
key market areas - N.America, Europe and Asia - already with
accelerated adoption beyond.  The old adage - nothing breeds
success like success - definately applies.

When you look at the state of healthcare systems in this
country alone, the opportunities to effect real social impact
through the application of the ebXML framework have
never been so urgent or pressing.

Our task is to ensure that the maximum use of these
technologies is applied - rather than the endless chasing
of yet more IT infrastructure.  It really is that simple; the
problem has been endlessly articulated for the past ten
years - now we have the open puiblic solution at hand - its
time to apply it effectively!

DW