Subject: [Ann] A public ebXML Registry for test purposes

FYI...

This registry is an instance of freebXML Registry 3.0 [1] and implements
the latest OASIS ebXML Registry 3.0 standard.

Please feel free to kick the tires on this. Thanks.

[1] ebXML Registry related links
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/tmp/ebXMLRegistryLinks.html

Farrukh Najmi

--- Begin Message ---
Marco Zapletal wrote:

> hi list,
>
> i am glad to announce, that we have set up an open freebxml registry
> server. all people who are interested in testing this open source
> product, should feel free to play with it.
>
> url: http://registry.paradigma.net/omar
>
> the server will be based on weekly latest cvs bits. please find the
> hardware and operating system specs below.
>
> Note that the server has modest specs and therefore may experience
> performance issues. Also, please note the freebXML Registry
> dev team is actively working on a number of performance improvements
> that should help performance in the near future.
>
> regards,
> marco
>
> HW: K6-2 500Mhz, 384MB RAM (will be more soon ;-)
> SW: debian running kernel 2.6.8, apache 2.0.54, tomcat 5.5.9, jk2 2.0.4

Hi Marco,

Congratulations and thanks for providing this much needed and valuable
"test registry" as a service to the freebXML Registry community and any
other interested party. The server performs remarkably well across the
pond despite the modest hardware specs. I am also very glad that you
will keep it synced with latest changes in the source tree for the project.

Thanks again for this valuable service.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh