Subject: Cancel meeting on Thursday? - Please respond with your preference ASAP

I will be out of town October 27, November 10th and November 17th.
Would the TC be receptive to cancelling this week's meeting on October
13th, and instead have a telecon on October 20th and November 3rd?  The
TC could go ahead without me for a meeting  on November 17th (I will ask
for a volunteer to lead in that case).  This would move our schedule to
the opposite alternating weeks than what we currently are set for, and
would take care of the Holiday coming up.

Please let me know ASAP if this revised schedule meets with your
approval, as I will need to change the telecons if we move to the
alternating weeks.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies