Subject: Re: [regrep] Canonical XML Validation Service?

John:

Excellent suggestion. I think if we target the lightest form of OWL it will be quite doable.

thus +1 on the Schematron plus approach

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for "Farrukh Najmi" <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>"Farrukh Najmi" <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>

          "Farrukh Najmi" <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>

          11/16/2005 03:02 PM