Subject: Follow-up from webinars

Hi Dee,
Thank you again for coordinating the webinars for us, monitoring the
sessions, and compiling the reports!  We appreciate it!

We have a few follow-up suggestions:
1. For future webinars it may be helpful for participants outside the US
to have some instruction on cheap ways to connect to the telecons, for
example Skype.
2. Additional publicity on availability of recorded webinars, maybe even
repeated publicity over several months (once a month, every two months,
etc).

And a couple follow-up questions:
1. Is there any way to determine how many people have downloaded the
recorded webinars?  Would it be possible for you to send us a count
periodically?
2. Is there any way to determine number of downloads of the specs
themselves? It would be interesting to see if our webinars resulted in
additional downloads of the documents!
3. We reviewed the webinar report at our telecon this morning, and were
wondering if it would be appropriate for us to send a short e-mail to
those groups with pilots inviting them to contact us if they have any
questions or problems, and also to invite them to join the TC if
interested... We recognize the sensitivity of e-mail addresses, and do
not want to abuse the use of addresses of registrants and attendees.
4. We are planning to develop additional FAQs from some of the questions
we got during the webinar. We plan to post them in several places (TC
home page, TC wiki, ebXML.xml.org, etc.) and were wondering if it would
be possible to create a link to the FAQs (once they are done!) from the
webinar events page?

Thanks for all of your help!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger