Subject: Re: [regrep] CMIS TC & RegRep

I had the same feeling as you Ivan. I am open and supportive of
collaboration with the TC. Kathryn perhaps you should contact the TC
chairs and explore their level of interest in such collaboration?
Perhaps we should request a focused joint meeting with the CMIS TC to
discuss this further?

Thanks.

ivan.bedini@orange-ftgroup.com wrote:
> Hi all,
> Reading the CMIS TC announcement and their inputs documents it seems to
> me that there are some complementary issues with our regrep, as well as
> some "overlapping" parts probably.
>
> Here the link to the TC announce with relative links to the starting
> documents:
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200810/msg00003.html
>
> A future collaboration with the new CMIS TC should be to consider?

Farrukh Najmi