Subject: Re: [regrep] RegRep Meeting Minutes: Thursday, 22 January 2009

Team,

I would like to propose that we spend at least 40 minutes each meeting
discussing issues. This means keeping an eye on the clock and start on
issues by 8:20AM PT.

Also we should discuss issues via email prior to meetings. This could
reduce the number of issues we spend time on in meetings and also reduce
the time spent on each issue.

If we do not do this then we will make very slow progress in issue
disposition. Thanks.