relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Re: ooRelaxNG?

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:17:15 +0300
"Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mbatsis@humanmarkup.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After visiting [1], I wondered what are the current plans around this,
> if any.
>
> [1] http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eb2m-mrt/oo.html

Thank you for your mail and sorry for this belated reply.

I am not sure what I should do about this.  I am now concentrating
on creating a table-driven validator for RELAX NG.

It is certainly possible to generate Java programs and some RDB
schemas from ooRelaxNG schemas.  Any volunteers?

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>