relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] Re: ooRelaxNG?

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:
 > It is certainly possible to generate Java programs and some RDB
 > schemas from ooRelaxNG schemas. Any volunteers?

I've been playing with something that looks like a schema language for
RDF metadata. It's purpose is to provide the information needed by a
program to automatically create an RDB schema, create the DB and then
fill it with the RDF data.
As far as RDF goes it's rather easy; RDF has a simplistic triple model
that makes the above possible. I'm not sure about generic XML
posibilities (personally, I don't see anything there just yet).
PL Classes (and their instances) as structures however can be described
in RDF triples, so the basic tules I figured out work for those as well.
Note that I'm not actually talking about RDF; just the subject >
predicate > object  model that makes the above possible.
I'll work out some examples and post them if you are interested.

Cheers,

Manos