relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] interleave vs mixed

> Where is the addition of the group wrapper
> mentioned in the tutorial/spec?

Spec section 4.12.  Note that the same rule is applied to <mixed> that is
applied to <define>, <zeroOrMore>, <oneOrMore>, <optional> and <list>.

> Would you be able to give an example of the
> type of content you intended that the mixed
> element would address? Given the addition of group,
> I can't see them being very common as mentioned
> by the tutorial.

I don't understand your point.  If you say:

<mixed>
  <interleave>
    <zeroOrMore>
    </zeroOrMore>
    <zeroOrMore>
    </zeroOrMore>
    <zeroOrMore>
    </zeroOrMore>
  </interleave>
</mixed>

then <mixed> will work just fine for your content.  The most typical use of
<mixed> is probably

<mixed>
  <zeroOrMore>
    <choice>
      <element name="A">...</element>
      <element name="B">...</element>
    </choice>
  </zeroOrMore>
</mixed>

I can't see how the <group> wrapper affects how common <mixed> will be.

James