relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Annotations in compact syntax causingnon-well-formed translations

I might have missed something in the grammar, but I think
the following compact schema is allowed by the grammar:

## Oops
"Just a value pattern"

The problem is that this will be translated into a document with
more than one document element. Even though there
is a "catch all" constraint saying "A textual object is a correct
RELAX NG Compact Syntax schema if the result of the translation
is a correct RELAX NG schema.", I think this could be made
more explicit in the grammar. Or at least it should be mentioned
in a note that this and similar constructs are not allowed.

The schema <value>Just a value pattern</value> is of course not
a correct schema by it self but must be included by <externalRef/>
from another schema.
However, you can easily create other schemas that would be correct
by them selves if it were not for the malplaced annotation:

namespace a = "http://bad.annotations.org/"
element foo { empty } >> a:oops [ ]

Cheers,
David