Subject: [relax-ng] UBL type libraries...

http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/

And click on the link under "DOCUMENTS"

  review guide and supporting documentation is available here.

Seems to me this is a useful basis for a ebusiness type library in RELAX???

I'm off on this horse again - but unless RELAX can be shown to
add real value to eBusiness interchanges - the future here is looking
frosty and W3C coloured....as people need some key adoption
metrics and perceived and real benefits.

DW.