Subject: [relax-ng] DSDL subsets W3C XML Schema Part 2

In light of our discussion yesterday, I think that it is interesting that
Part 3 of ISO/IEC 19757 DSDL [1], which defines primitive datatypes,
includes this statement:

"This Part is initially based on a subset of primitive data types and their
facets from Part 2 of W3C XML Schema." [2]

Could DSDL's subset provide the profile of W3C XML Schema Part 2 that we are
looking for?

Mike

[1] http://dsdl.org
[2] http://www.y12.doe.gov/sgml/sc34/document/0275.htm#ID-2.3