Subject: RE: [relax-ng] Compact Syntax Tutorial available

That was quick! It's looking good. I offer a few suggestions below. It
sometimes helps readers if you restate explicitly what is already stated
implicitly. As long as you don't insult the reader, I don't think it ever
hurts to restate what is obvious to some but subtle to others. The audience
for this tutorial may be broader than we realize.

Mike

Section 1.
current: "The DTD would be as follows:"
suggest: "The DTD (an internal subset) would be as follows:"

also suggest: You mention # at the end of the section. You could incorporate
# into at least one of the samples in sec. 1.

Section 4.
current: "However, recursive references must be within an element."
suggest: "However, recursive references must be within an element
definition."

Section 6.
current: "normalization automatically performed by XML"
suggest: "normalization automatically performed by an XML processor"

Section 15.
current: "This would match a XML document such as:"
suggest: "This would match a document such as:"

A.
suggest: You could list the keywords in list rather than a block.

B.
current: "Also RELAX NG does not define a way for an XML document to
associate itself with a RELAX NG pattern."
suggest: "Also RELAX NG does not define a way for an XML document to
associate itself with a RELAX NG pattern as a document type declaration does
with a DTD."