Subject: Re: [rights] RLTC General Body Meeting 08-07-02 - Meeting Logisticsand Agenda

Hari,

Called in... the passcode below is invalid... I used 7390787 and no one was
there!!

Pete Schirling

Digital Media Standards
IBM Research Division
Office: +1 802 769 6123/Mobile: +1 802 238 2036/E-Fax: +1 802 769 7362
Mobile text messaging 8022382036@msg.myvzw.com
Internet e-mail: schirlin@us.ibm.com

                      "Reddy, Hari"
                      <Hari.Reddy@CONTEN        To:       "Rights (E-mail)" <rights@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      TGUARD.COM>               cc:
                                                Subject:  [rights] RLTC General Body Meeting 08-07-02 - Meeting Logistics and
                      08/07/2002 02:49           Agenda
                      AM

Hello Everyone:
The following are the details for the 08-07-02 RLTC General Body Conference
Call:

Dial in information (this is the same information that was sent out
previously):
Domestic: 1-877-652-1564
International: 847-619-6753
Passcode: 7399787
Start: 5:00 PM EDT
End: 6:00 PM EDT

If anyone has any problems during the call, you may reach me on my cell
phone (1-716-415-9844).

Regards,
Hari
Office: 240-694-1246
Cell: 716-415-9844

Aug 7, 2002 Agenda:
1. Administrative
1.1 Roll Call (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/rltc/membership/OASIS%20Rights%20Language%20Technical%20Committee%20Membership.htm
)

1.2 New Member Introductions
1.3 Agenda Review and Concurrence
1.4 Document Repository Status (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/Table-of-Contents.htm
)
1.5 Review "Forum on Security Standards for Web Services - Co-sponsored by
W3C and OASIS" Aug 26 in Boston
(http://www.xmlconference.com/boston/key.asp)
1.6 Review Preliminary Attendance for the next F2F (Sept 12)

2. RLTC Vote
2.1 To approve 07-24-02 Meeting Minutes:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/rights/200207/msg00032.html

3. Review of RLTC Aggregate Schedule (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/rltc/schedule/RLTC%20Schedule.xls
) - HR

4. Subcommittee Review
Review of Progress:
Governance/Liaison SC: Peter Schirling and Brad Gandee, Co-Chairs
Requirements SC: Bob Glushko and Hari Reddy, Co-Chairs
Core and Standard Extension Specification SC: Thomas DeMartini, Chair
Examples SC: Bob DuCharme, Chair
Profiles SC: Thomas DeMartini, Chair
Extensions Process and Models SC: M. Paramasivam, Chair