Subject: [rights] F2F Arrangements

Hi all,

	Here are some of the details for f2f.

	Location : Grand Slam Conf room, Building 23, 560 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas CA 95035.

	Campus Map :
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/687/Directory/campus.html

	Directions et al :
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/687/Directory/sj_directions.html.

	This direction to bldg 10, but you can extend the direction to
Bldg 23 from the Campus map.

	The McCarthy Ranch is nearby (the other side of the freeway)
http://www.gomilpitas.com/McCarthy.htm

	Hotels nearby - almost walking distance (I drove around and
jotted down the names!):

	Hampton Inn - Barber Court,
http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=A11L0H5HDT
IAJJ31AOQ2JLQ?ctyhocn=SFOMPHX
	Hilton Garden Inn - Ranch Drive,
http://reservations.lodging.com/servlet/PropertyInformation/HH_96646/ann
zeise#amenities
	Crowne Plaza - Bellew Dr.,
http://www.sixcontinentshotels.com/crowneplaza?_franchisee=SFOMP

	Hawthorn Suits McCarthy Ranch.

	Please let me know if you want any more details or help.

cheers