Subject: [rights] RE: RLTC Web Page updates required

Anne:

OASIS is providing the webmastering for the RLTC, but that means
simply that we are posting the content that is provided to us by the
TC. The TC chair (or an appointed TC webmaster) is responsible to
create the content that the OASIS webmaster places on the server.

The chair (or an appointed secretary) also is responsible for
maintaining a current membership roster, which must be kept current on
the web page.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations