Subject: RE: [rights] RLTC Web Page updates required

Title: RE: [rights] RLTC Web Page updates required

Hello Anne:
I apologize for the delay but I have not had the time to review the web site. I am going to request volunteers for this at the next meeting. I don't have access to change the main page...I have been basically sending the changes into the OASIS webmaster who has done a great job of helping us. I have created the change requests and submitted them this evening...

Points below:
1. Membership list:
The current list is at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/rltc/membership/OASIS%20Rights%20Language%20Technical%20Committee%20Membership.htm

I have updated the membership per the Sept 4 Meeting.
I have requested that the main page reflect the changes.

2. Mailing lists
Great suggestion! After 3 months this is the first time that someone mentioned this. We just used the template that was given to us. I have been pointing the lists during the General Body Calls and when people sign up for membership, I have been pointing to them and providing instructions on subscribing.

I'll send the email to the OASIS webmaster to make the appropriate changes.

3. Doc Repository
a. Minutes - The minutes for the last 2 meetings have not been published yet. This was noted in the last call. I am hoping that they will be published to review at the F2F.

b. Requirements - All of the requirements submissions have been in the repository for some time: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/subcommittee/requirements/collected/ . I have created a directory to hold the last analysis set (Aug 27) that is presently in the email archive. I have not included updates to SAM which were reviewed on Sept 4. I hope to do this on Sunday. As a process, I have sent updates to this set every week for the past few months for discussion at the Wed call.

As I stated in the last call, the source entities that wished to provide feedback, provided feedback during the week prior. This is available in the email archive since I had requested the feedback be sent to the entire list. Two organizations submitted updates on Sept 3 evening EDT which were reviewed at the Sept 4 AM call. You should have received those. Please send me a note if you didn't.

4. I hope to get an agenda out for the F2F ASAP. I am receiving input from general body members and presently trying to harmonize. The times will be most probably 8:30 - 6:00 PDT. I am also trying to accommodate people that have requested dial in facilities.

I hope this addresses your points. I still have these items on my to do list:
1. Add to the RLTC web page the standing call in number once we get it.
2. Add to the RLTC web page the meeting times for the SCs. The Requirements SC has been meeting every Wed 11-12pm EDT for the past few months. The Spec SC has been meeting after the General Body Call on Wed PM EDT. The Examples SC are meeting on Tuesdays and the Governance-Liaison SC meets every Friday 1-2 PM EDT. The details are provided in the individual lists. The problem is that I have had to book calls for every single meeting. Item 1 above should help.

As I state in almost every call, if there are other things that people would find helpful, please send me a note. If there are any specific documents that you need, please send me a note and I can try to point you to them. Thanks again for your suggestions...

Regards,
Hari