Subject: [rights] RLTC F2F Agenda - Sept 12. 2002

Title: RLTC F2F Agenda - Sept 12. 2002

Hello All:
The enclosed is the agenda for the Sept 12 F2F meeting at Milpitas, California. I have tried to use the time efficiently and effectively to discuss various aspects of the RLTC which will be beneficial for the entire General Body. I look forward to meeting everyone on Thursday. If anyone has any questions about logistics, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Hari

<<Agenda-0912-02.xls>>

        Location : Grand Slam Conf room, Building 23, 560 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas CA 95035.

        Campus Map :
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/687/Directory/campus.html

        Directions et al :
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/687/Directory/sj_directions.html.

        This direction to bldg 10, but you can extend the direction to
Bldg 23 from the Campus map.