Subject: [rights] Requirements SC report

Title: Requirements SC report

Hello All:
Since we do not have a General Body meeting today, I wanted to send this note to everyone just to keep people up to date on the Requirements SC. The SC has developed Revision 16 (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/subcommittee/requirements/analysis-wip/Rev16/RLTC%20Requirements%20Rev%2016.doc) which embodies comments from the SC members on the Introduction and the individual requirements. While this revision has not been approved formally by the SC, I advise the General Body members, as I have at each General Body meeting for the past few months, to review this document and also the Requirements mail list archives. Our minutes are also available on the Document Repository (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/rights/documents/subcommittee/requirements/minutes/). Please send your comments to the mail list archives. If you are not a member of the Requirements SC mailing list, you may send your comments to me. I will then forward your comments to the SC list for you.

Thanks again for everyone's assistance and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Regards,
Hari