Subject: Suggestions for New Meeting Times

Hello All:

I would like to ask for suggestions on new meeting times for the General Body meetings. To be fair to our membership across many time zones, I think we need to rotate our meeting times as we have done in the past. Can you please make suggestions on the email list? If possible, I would also like to discuss this at the meeting this week.

Thanks…

Regards,

Hari