saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Any work on WSDL for restricted SAML responder?

True, but as you point out even ripping off the current protocol bits
doesn't solve the problem on the response side since the statements
would still be encapsulated in an Assertion element.

I don't think that is solvable as long as mixing of statements types
is allowed in an Assertion. (If you only wanted to allow one type of
statement this could be solved by extending Assertion for each type of
statement instead of encapsulating statements in an Assertion.)

Von